RESERVE YOUR STUDY SPACE IN THE IC!
The IC is opened at a limited capacity for individual, socially distanced study during the Spring 2021 semester due to COVID-19 policies. You can now reserve available study spaces on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the IC, including individual study rooms, armchairs, iindividual study tables, or computer workstations. Walk-in reservations may be placed at the study space itself or in advance.
GUIDELINES FOR RESERVATIONS
- Each individual booking request may be made for 1-6 hours. Two reservations are permitted per day for no more than 6 hours per day
- Reservations may be placed one day in advance
- Reservations may be booked in advance or directly at a study room, table, computer, or armchair
- When arriving at your reserved seat, you will need to check in
- You will receive a confirmation email when your reservation has been placed containing a confirmation code
- When arriving at your reserved seat, scan the QR code and enter the confirmation code. You can also enter check in using a link on the reservation confirmation email
- Study seats have been arranged for social distancing and may not be moved
- If you use a seat without a reservation, you will lose that seat as soon as it is claimed with a reservation
- Reserved seats not checked in to upon arrival or left vacant for more than 30 minutes will be canceled
- All spaces are for individual study only. No group study is permitted due to social distancing guidelines
- No IC furniture may be moved
- Masks must be worn at all times
- No food is permitted in the IC; covered drinks are permitted