Four- and six-person study rooms are available on the second and third floor of the Information Commons.
- Study rooms may be reserved 24 hours in advance
- One booking, between 1-4 hours, is permitted each day
- You will be asked to leave a study room if you don't have an active reservation
- Packaged snacks and covered drinks are available from Gilmour's Connections Cafe and vending machines and are permitted
- External meals and food deliveries are not permitted in the IC. Examples: pizza, burgers, burritos, checken, fries, ice cream, or other messy foods
- Drinks are permitted in covered containers
- Appropriate noise levels must be maintained. The IC 3rd floor is a quiet study area
- Computer or mobile device audio may not be used without headphones
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding