Four- and six-person study rooms are available on the second and third floor of the Information Commons.
- Study rooms may be reserved 24 hours in advance
- One booking, between 1-4 hours, is permitted each day
- You will be asked to leave a study room if you don't have an active reservation
- Masks are recommended.
- No food is permitted in group study rooms
- Drinks are permitted in covered containers
- Appropriate noise levels must be maintained. The IC 3rd floor is a quiet study area
- Computer or mobile device audio may not be used without headphones
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding