- Masks are reccomended in study rooms and in Lewis Library.
- No food is permittted in the study rooms or in the library
- Only covered beverages are permitted
- No furniture is to be moved in or out of the study room
- You can reserve a study room for up to 2 hours per day.(six hours per week)
- If you are using a room without a reservation, you must leave when requested by an individual with proof of valid reservation.
- Rooms cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Unattended items will be removed and held at the 6th floor Circulation Desk’s Lost and Found
- Study rooms are not soundproof; please keep your voices down out of consideration to others
- Individuals that are excessively noisy and disturb others may be asked to vacate ihe study rooms.
- Study rooms are not available for functions such as: classes, lecturers or seminars
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding