- Users can reserve a individual study room for up to 2 hours a day.
- Individuals may reserve rooms for 6 hours total for any given week (Sun-Sat).
- Reserved rooms not occupied by members of the reserving individual within 10 minutes after the beginning of the reservation period may be occupied by member of any other individual needing to use an individual study room.
- Individual study room users without reservations must leave when requested by an individual with proof of valid reservation.
- Rooms cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Unattended items will be removed and held at the sixth floor Circulation Desk before being sent to the University’s Lost and Found.
- Furnishings from other parts of Lewis Library may not be brought into the Individual Study Rooms.
- Individuals that are excessively noisy and disturb others may be asked to vacate individual study rooms.
- Individual study rooms are not soundproof; please keep your voices down out of consideration to others.
- Individual study rooms are not available for functions such as: classes, lecturers or seminars.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding