Four- and six-person study rooms are available on the second and third floors of Cudahy Library.
- One booking, between 1-4 hours, is permitted each day
- You will be asked to leave a study room if you don't have an active reservation
- Masks must be worn at all times. Those placing reservations assume responsibility for all parties present in the study room during the reservation. Failure to comply by anyone in the study room during the reservation may result in a loss of study room privileges and referral to the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution.
- No food is permitted in group study rooms
- Drinks are permitted in covered containers
- Appropriate noise levels must be maintained. Cudahy 2nd and 3rd floor are quiet study spaces
- Computer or mobile device audio may not be used without headphones
Cudahy Library has 6 group study rooms available for students to reserve. These spaces have tables, chairs, and whiteboards for students to use. Rooms must be reserved before using the space.
To check out dry erase markers, please go to the circulation desk on the first floor.