Due to painting and Loyola Orientation, group study room reservations will be off-line from Friday, June 29 through Sunday, July 8. Some group study rooms will be available for use on a first-come, first-served basis.
To reserve a group study room:
1. Select your location (Information Commons, Lewis Library) and room size preference from the drop down menus.
2. Select the date of your reservation using the calendar. Reservations may be placed one week in advance of the current date.
3. Select the time of your reservation by clicking on the available (green) time slots on the scheduling chart. The minimum reservation time is a half hour. The maximum reservation time is two hours each day and 6 hours per week.
4. The Booking Details of your reservation request will appear below the scheduling chart. Click the blue CONTINUE button.
5. Enter your first name, last name, and Loyola e-mail address (@luc.edu addresses only). Click the blue SUBMIT MY RESERVATION button.
6. After your reservation has been submitted, you should receive a confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.