To reserve a break out room / group study room:
1. Select your location (Information Commons, Lewis Library, Schreiber Center) and room size preference from the drop down menus.
2. Select the date of your reservation using the calendar. Reservations may be placed four weeks in advance of the current date.
3. Select the time of your reservation by clicking on the available (green) time slots on the scheduling chart. The minimum reservation time is a half hour. The maximum reservation time is two hours each day and 6 hours per week.
4. The Booking Details of your reservation request will appear below the scheduling chart. Click the blue CONTINUE button.
5. Enter your first name, last name, and Loyola e-mail address (@luc.edu addresses only). Click the blue SUBMIT MY RESERVATION button.
6. After your reservation has been submitted, you should receive a confirmation e-mail from email@example.com.